Prospect Point – Mountain Top Land in Tryon, NC Featuring Long Range Mountain Views
If you are looking for mountain top real estate in Western North Carolina with acreage and long range mountain views, we have several parcels of land for sale that are certain to interest you.
Located in Polk County, North Carolina, the property features long range mountain views.
View from Prospect Point
Click on the images to enlarge, then use arrows to scroll through.
Our mountain top estates in Tryon, NC are large tracts of land, 10+ acres in size. They have elevated building sites at the top of the mountain ridge, which allow you to take in the great views in all directions. The property is wooded.
In Western North Carolina real estate, we know it is all about the mountain views!
All of our mountain top properties have long range mountain views to the north in addition to long range views to the south, over Upstate South Carolina (as they are located near the NC/SC state line).
The mountain top acreage parcels are priced beginning at $145,000 for 10 acres.
Map of Available Parcels
The land for sale is located near Tryon, North Carolina.
The schools for residents in this area are Polk Central Elementary, Polk County Middle, and Polk County High.
Distance to Area Resources
- Nearest General Store – 3 miles, 4 minutes
- Nearest Gas Station – 4 miles, 6 minutes
- Nearest Grocery Store – 5.5 miles, 11 minutes
- Nearest Hospital – 7 miles, 15 minutes
- Interstate 26 – 6.5 miles, 11 minutes
- Downtown Columbus, NC – 5.5 miles, 10 minutes
- Downtown Landrum, SC – 6.5 miles, 11 minutes
- Downtown Tryon, NC -10 miles, 20 minutes
- Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (SC) – 38 miles, 40 minutes
- Charlotte Airport (NC) – 75 miles, 1 hour 22 minutes