If you are looking for real estate in Western North Carolina that is lake front, offers lake views and mountain views, has a community stable, has access to the CETA and FETA trail systems, or is in a gated community, we have several types of lots for sale in Derbyshire, an English-inspired real estate development, that are certain to interest you.
Columbus, NC Lots for Sale – Lake Front, Lake View, Mountain View, Gated Community
Derbyshire is a 300-acre gated community located in Columbus, North Carolina. With lake front homesites, mountain views, and enticing amenities, the community is the ideal setting for those seeking a beautiful and relaxing new home.
Click on the images to enlarge, then use arrows to scroll through.
Lot Description, Views, and Pricing
Lots ranging from approximately .5 acre to 1 acre. Lake, mountain and pasture views are available. Prices starting at $69,000.
Lots ranging from 1-2 acres with lake front, lake views, and mountain views are available. Prices starting at $119,000
The land for sale is located off of Landrum Road in Columbus, North Carolina. Only 5 miles from I-26, it is located just over the the NC/SC state line.
The schools for residents in this area are Polk Central Elementary, Polk County Middle, and Polk County High.
Distance to Area Resources
- Nearest Gas Station – 1.5 miles, 3 minutes
- Nearest Grocery Store – 5.5 miles, 10 minutes
- Nearest Hospital – 11 miles, 18 minutes
- Interstate 26 – 5 miles, 9 minutes
- Downtown Landrum, SC – 5.5 miles, 10 minutes
- Downtown Columbus, NC – 10.5 miles, 16 minutes
- Downtown Tryon, NC -11 miles, 21 minutes
- Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (SC) – 37 miles, 45 minutes
- Charlotte Airport (NC) – 76.5 miles, 1 hour 32 minutes